1. Disaster Recovery: How do you know EXACTLY what locations you have in a certain disaster zone?
Example: An earthquake hits southern CA.
How long will it take you to compile:
- What locations you have in the affected area?
- What is the total exposure or loss potential?
- How many employees are affected?
- Where are the critical operations?
- How do you know upon which locations to
focus your recovery team?
- How fast can you get this information?
- Can you see satellite views of locations?
We have seen well organized corporations take DAYS to come up with this information. Rennroc can provide answers to these questions in seconds. Using the Natural Catastrophe module, simply drag and drop over the affected disaster area on the map to find your data.
2. Insurance Pricing: How much confidence do you have in your values?
In today’s post-Katrina insurance market, insurers are digging deeper into property values than ever before. Do you have the information they need? By leveraging the Rennroc survey and property data tools, you can have ALL the information you need, from ALL your locations at your fingertips. Accurate data is proven to result in premium savings.
3. Allocation: How are you billing the company for the insurance program?
Rennroc has a built in Allocation tool to allow you to control the rules of how the insurance cost is divided worldwide. Reward areas in the company through premium relief and penalize those that do not conform to risk management’s requests.